Juda Parker

Juda Parker
Feed'n Ducks

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Poor Sick Baby & Happy Birthday America


It's been a long week for Juda since our last post. I returned back to work on this past Thursday, so Juda got to experience his first day at school. It was obviously a harder day on me than him. Of course there was irony that his first day to school, my first day back to work and Juda's first sickness would all happen on the same day. Juda woke up Thursday with some yucky goo in his eyes. By the end of night he had a runny nose and watery eyes. I couldn't even blame daycare. I hate that he feels yucky. However, he has been a little cuddle bug with us. Of course I broke all the rule and let him sleep with Mom and Dad.

Juda's first day at school went well. He was very familiar with the girls and kids as we have been visiting for the last month and half. It made me have tears to see his little bed made up for just him with his little green sheets and blankie. Since choosing the daycare center, I have had many people say good things about the program. I also really like the teachers in his room. They are very affectionate to all the babies in there. I wanted to make cookies so they would give Juda extra love... However, I think they do a great job with no bribes from mom.


We celebrated Juda's first 4th of July with family and friends. We ate BBQ at Grandma Sue and Grandpa Marvin's. Then we watched fireworks with the neighbors. Of course he fell asleep before any of the good ones were lit. Juda also got to experience his first outdoor concert. YEA!!! I think he loved MoFro as much as Mom and Dad did. My little Rock Star.

Until next time....




The Benson's

No comments:

Post a Comment