Juda Parker

Juda Parker
Feed'n Ducks

Monday, March 22, 2010

1st of many

Juda has had a lot of first since our last post. We took him out to see his first 'live' music. We went to Pizza Mia to see our friend Daniel play. Juda also loves hearing Grateful Dead covers as much as Leif and I do. We knew he would be a music lover with all the concerts he got to hear from inside my belly. He also had his 1st Saint Patrick's Day.

Of course he didnt get pinched as his momma dressed him in green. We also enjoyed our 1st day of Spring with the 1st day of the Farmer's Market. I can't wait for Juda to start eating. Leif and I plan on making his baby food and the market will be in full season by the time he does start to eat. Juda also got to meet another new friend, Oliver. Elise is a long time family friend of Leif's. Her little boy is about 2 months older than Juda. I think this was the first play date that Juda was awake. We enjoyed seeing them and look forward to seeing them again. This Benson Family is now looking forward to more Spring weather to get out and play in. We are over the rain, or at least I am. March and April tend to be hard months because it has been raining since October. I am ready to take this baby on walks to enjoy the sunshine. We hope all is well where ever you may be. Love, Spring, Leif and Juda

No comments:

Post a Comment