Juda Parker

Juda Parker
Feed'n Ducks

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Baby is 2months

Our Little Juda baby is 2 months old. Juda has had a very exciting last month. He took his first plane ride back to the Miswest.
We traveled back to Indiana Mid-February to visit friends and family. I was very nervous about flying, as you never want to be the person with a screaming baby the entire flight. Stacy actually traveled back to Indiana with us but we were on our own when we returned. However, Juda proved to be the perfect flyer. He slept the entire time. I couldn't ask for a better traveler.

While we were in Indiana Juda got to meet his family. Including his cousins which absolutely loved him. Linsey's youngest, Jocelyn want to always hold him and give him kisses.


Juda also got to meet more of the family while we were there.


Rachel, My Cousin Jarrod's Wife


Aunt Deb

Cousin Garret

While we were in Indiana, Juda was a Party Animal!!! He went to our friend Marcy's 1st birthday. Where he met his new pen pal Grayson. Grayson is 3 weeks younger than Juda. Korey and I were due a week apart, but I had Juda a week early and she had Grayson a week late.



Juda also had his own party, while we there. Lots of friends came to see Juda.

Bryan and Brittley


Tandy and Silvia


Marky Mark


Julie and Griffin

We also attended Brittley's Baby Shower and an Indiana Fish Fry at my Aunt Jackie and Uncle Dave's house. I personally love Fish Frys and I am sure Juda will learn to love them just as much once he is able to eat fish.

Juda loved meeting all of his family and actually got to enjoy the snow.

As much as we hated to leave we were ready to go home and see our Leifers.

Juda had his 2 month check-up yesterday. He is a growing boy... He weighed 10lbs and 15 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long. We officially have graduated and moved up to 1's in diapers. It's exciting to see him grow but it seems like it is flying by... I am trying to treasure every moment of this little one while I am at home and can.

Until next time...

Love,
The Benson's

No comments:

Post a Comment