Juda Parker

Juda Parker
Feed'n Ducks

Thursday, April 29, 2010

OH MY...Look who's BIGGER


This Juda Baby is 4 months old today. Where did my itty bitty baby go??? Juda is getting bigger by the minute, I swear. He keeps growing long ways not so much around. Other than his chubby cheeks we love kissing.


Juda has been venturing out. Leif and I took him to the Saturday Market in Portland to pick out a cool tye-dye outfit. His first of many, I am sure. Once I saw the hats, I knew he needed one of those too.

Juda and I also had a Fun Wednesday. I took him to go swimming for the first time. He is part fish for sure. He loved the water and was a big hit with all the other kids. He definitely was the youngest. Thanks Aunt Stacy, we showed up in style with his swim trunks.

I know I keep saying how time has flown but it really has. I am glad I still have 2 more months left of maternity leave. I also received GREAT news. I will be getting some more time with this little guy. When I return back to work in July, I will be going back part-time. My work graciously has agreed to part-time for 6 months. I feel incredibly fortunate that I work where I do at this time. Along with getting this extra time to spend with Juda. He is so precious. And that's why we want to share him with you. Much Love and Many Smiles...



The Benson's

No comments:

Post a Comment