Juda Parker

Juda Parker
Feed'n Ducks

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rolling Roller!!

Exciting news here...






OH yes! Juda rolls over. I guess officially he rolled over yesterday but I didn't actually see him. I had put him down on a blanket to hang out and play while I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. When I walked back he was on his belly. Go figure. I didn't think it should really count since no one actually saw it :o) My girlfriend told me I should. However, today Keegan and I watched him roll over for the "second" time and I actually caught it with the camera.

Juda also got to experience ROLLER DERBY!!! Those chics are crazy but it was great to take the family out to enjoy it.


Stay Tune for future accomplishments and adventures...

Love,
The Benson's

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny!! I did the same thing with Griffin when he rolled over. Doing dishes went to check and he was on his tummy. Now he is a steam rolling machine. Can't keep him on his back for very long. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete