Blogging Slacker is what I have been. Time has just gotten away from me. I started school again this summer so most of my free time I had is spent with Juda or reading and doing homework. Excuses... I know everyone has one. So let me speed up the last 4 months.....
Juda loves being out side helping daddy in the yard... Sticks and blowing dandolions are some of his favorite things.
Juda got to enjoy the beach for the very first time. He wasn't so sure of the sand between his toes.
He also knows that Goonies Never Say Die!!!
We celebrated Father's Day with a nice hike with Grandpa Marvin, Keegan, Daddy and even Pyper at Horsetail Falls.
Backpacking him is the easiest way to hike though.
Juda adores his brother Keegan.
We also have had fun biking riding this summer. We got Leif a bike trailer to haul our little man around. He's more of the biker.
One of our big highlights of the summer was Juda getting to go to his first Phish concerts. We Heart the Gorge!
Juda and I just got back from our visit from Indiana. It was great to see friends and family as always.
We were super excited to see that our bestie Marlynn changed her plane ticket so we could see her too!
Cousin Levi and Juda
and of course no visit back to Indiana is not complete with seeing one of our favorite peoples Marky Mark.
and our big reason for our visit was to show our Grandpa Bill how much we love him.
We are very excited to go back in just a few months to spend our holiday season in Indiana. I hope the time goes by fast.
We love our friends and family and send many smiles to all who reads.
Until next time...(and hopefully it wont be another 4 months)
Love
The Benson's

No comments:
Post a Comment