It's been way to long since our last post. Extra time is just what we don't have these days. With School, work and some play, there has been little time to get to the blog. I should have made it a New Year's resolution, I guess there is always next year. Since our last post, the Benson Family traveled backed to the Midwest to celebrate a Indiana Holiday. We started off our Holiday celebration at Grandma Suzi's and Grandpa Jim's. Right after church service Christmas Eve we headed back to Grandma's to see that Santa had arrived just before we went to bed. Juda was past his limit so opening presents was not his first priority.
However, He did find enjoyment singing X-mas carols with the elf mic that Nena had got. Another sign of my true rock star.
On Christmas morning we woke up and headed to Granny and Grandpa Bills for a traditional Wright Xmas breakfast. Here's Juda with all his Indiana cousins! It's lots more fun now that they are getting older and playing just as we did when we were younger at Granny and Granpa's.
Here's us with Grandpa Bill.
Juda also had his first hair cut while we were back in Indiana.
BEFORE
AFTER
I thought he looked like my little amish boy after his hair cut. It also made his babyness go right out the window.
Juda celebrated his 2nd Birthday in Indiana. We had an alien party.He had lots of fun playing with all his friends and cousins. The alien cake got some attention....But then it was back to running around and playing. He loved turning two! However, I felt like my heart broke a little bit knowing he is just getting so big.
Indiana winter never fails... It snowed 2 days after Christmas, which was wet snow like what we get in Vancouver. But of course the day we left, we woke up to a snow and a winter snow warning. Linsey and Suzi are pure jokers ambushing us with snow balls as we are getting in the van to go... However, we ensured that we got them too!
Juda left a sad panda. It's always hard to say goodbye... I wish I could promise more blogs but I can say I will try.
Love and Light
Spring and Family

No comments:
Post a Comment